Hi there lovely!
I hope you are having a wonderful day wherever you are! Today is a huge day for me because I got nominated by the lovely A Girl Recommends to participate in the Beauty Blogger Tag!
This is the first tag I have ever been nominated for so I couldn’t keep myself from participating straight away!
– Tag the blogger who nominated you
– Answer the questions
– Come up with 10 questions of your own
– Nominate other bloggers, don’t forget to tell them!
And the questions I was asked to answer are as follows:
- What products do you like to splurge on?
Apart from makeup, something I’m able to splurge on like crazy is food. I am such a foodie it’s insane!
I can always justify spending money on good food or high quality ingredients!
- If you could only choose to do one before leaving the house, would you do your hair or your makeup?
Definitely my makeup! If you know me in real life you will basically never see me completely without makeup. Messy hair is a very common sight however!
- How long do you last with chipped nail polish?
Embarassingly enough chipped nail polish is such a common thing for me if I don’t get my nails professionally done so I’ve just gotten used to the look of it. I admire those who have the patience and talent to keep their nails looking amazing all on their own so much! It’s way too time consuming for me to be bothered.
- What item is at the top of your beauty wishlist?
The Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette is definitely one of the top items on my wishlist! Such a gorgeous palette!
- Is your hair natural or have you dyed it?
I bleach my hair every once in a while and use colour refreshers from brands such as Maria Nila or Revlon to change my colour up a bit. I am however naturally light blonde, so it’s not that much of a difference.
- How long does it take to put your makeup on in the morning?
Anything from 20 minutes to 2 hours, it all depends on my mood and how much time I have to spare. If I had unlimited time I could easily play around with makeup all day!
- How long do you spend on WordPress a day/week?
That’s such a hard question to answer! Honestly it all depends on how busy I am, I do however try to answer any comments as soon as possible and check out new posts on blogs I follow every single day. On average I would say I spend around 1 to 2 hours a day on WordPress.
- How often do you was your makeup brushes?
If I feel extra diligent I lightly spray my brushes with a brush cleanser and wipe them off after every single use! But when it comes to deep cleaning them I usually do it once a week.
- Do you do your face or eyes first when you’re putting your makeup on?
I do my face first and after that I do my eyes. I’ve tried doing it the other way around after seeing so many people doing it that way but it just feel so wrong to me for some reason.
- What is your next blog post going to feature?
I am still deciding between two different products so I honestly can’t say just yet. It will just have to be a surprise!
Now, my nominations are all bloggers I admire and whose blogs I absolutely adore!
Carrie’s Beauty Pouch – This girl is just the ultimate sweetheart and her blog is amazing! Please go check her out and give her all of your love!
Classycatsbox – Reading her posts always makes me so happy, her blog is gorgeous and her cat is absolutely adorable!
Glowwgirl – She’s able to combine really informative beauty posts with amazing DIYs and it’s such a joy going through and reading her blog!
And the questions I want you lovely ladies to answer are:
- Which is the most important product in your skincare routine?
- Do you have a favourite makeup brand and if so, which?
- What is your worst beauty habit?
- Do you feel comfortable leaving your house without any makeup on?
- How often do you wash your hair?
- What is the one hair care product you could not live without?
- Do you have any special beauty tricks or beauty DIY that’s part of your regular routine?
- Ponytail or messy bun?
- Which do you focus more on when doing your makeup, eyes or lips?
- Is there anything you wish you were better at when it comes to doing makeup?
I am really excited to see your answers and if anyone else feels like participating feel free! Either post your answers in a comment below or if doing a post about it then please leave a link below for me to check out!
Thank you again to A Girl Recommends for nominating me, I loved answering your questions!
As always thank you all so much for reading! Hugs and kisses.